New Genuine HP DV04XL Notebook Battery 47.58Wh 7.7V
- $ 72.78 94.61
- Brand New 100% Original + 1-Year Warranty + 30 day money back!
Availability : In stock
Battery Type : Li-ion
Voltage : 7.7V
Capacity : 47.58Wh
Color : Black
|DV04XL battery Specifications|
|The condition of the product:||New , Original|
This Brand New HP DV04XL Battery Extended Life uses premium quality battery cells that provide higher performance, reliability, and longer life. This battery is tested before shipment and backed by full ONE year warranty and 30 days satisfaction money back guarantee against defects in material or workmanship. We will pay for return shipping for defective item. This battery also uses state of the art protection circuit board and certified by CE and RoHS to ensure both safety and stability for your device. We are a responsible US based company since 2008.
This brand new DV04XL Extended Life Battery features latest technology on all components and parts. Please see the detail features below.
- DV04XL laptop Battery Uses the highest quality graded and sorted 'A' Grade cells .
- Has resistance welded gold plated contacts for maximum performance.
- Provides excellent discharge characteristics.
- Uses high impact ABS and Polycarbonate plastic housings for ruggedness.
- Undergone comprehensive testing including high altitude performance, vibration, mechanical shock, thermal cycling, external short circuit and overcharge test simulations.
- Includes a 24-months free Genuine warranty for manufacturer's defects.
How to Select DV04XL Battery
- Type: Lithium-ion and Lithium-polymer are standard material for laptop batteries. They have a good power-to-weight ratio and has no memory effect like some other battery materials.
- Voltage: The Voltage must be within 10% of your original Laptop Battery Voltage.
- i.e. 11.1V is ok for your original 10.8V Battery; 14.4V is ok for your original 14.8V Battery
- Capacity: Laptop batteries will typically list their capacities in milliamp hours (mAh) or Wattage (Wh). A higher mAh or Wh rating means the battery will take longer to drain, giving your laptop a longer runtime per charge.
- Cell: Extended batteries (i.e. 9 cell or 12 cell) are usually has extra run time of laptop in between charges, usually bigger in size and weigh more than a standard laptop battery (i.e. 6 cell).
Fit Machine Models:
- Elite X3 LAP DOCK
Compatible with numbers: